Benefits and Compensation
There are many reasons to work for Absolute Staffers. We maintain a 97% retention rate, and work diligently to maintain it. Our goal is to place employees in institutions where they will find a rewarding and satisfying experience. When working with Absolute Staffers, you have the support of a team that is dedicated to supporting your employment activities and helping you alleviate difficulties. We stress communication and teamwork.
While Absolute Staffers has strict screening and interviewing standards, the reward is great. We are proud that a large number of team members come through referrals from our existing team members. Absolute Staffers is dedicated to providing our employees with work experiences that they will find engaging and rewarding.
The advantages of working with Absolute Staffers:
- Competitive pay
- Clearly defined hours
- Health insurance coverage
- Position specific incentive programs support from dedicated Absolute Staffers Project Managers and Corporate Team
In addition, we want our medical employees to be aware of the numerous advantages of finding employment through our Government contracts. These positions offer hours and perks that allow you to be at your best and provide outstanding service to your patients
The Advantages Of Our Government Contract Positions:
- The Government will pay 100% of your malpractice insurance. This represents a significant savings for you
- Many positions offer no awful medical billing or coding
- You may work with any US State or territory license
- Military Treatment Facilities have a controlled patient/clinician ratio. Spend more time with your patients.
- Work smart not hard; non-Government medical facilities overwork clinicians with minimum pay. Government positions often have defined hours, many times with limited (or even zero) on-call requirements
- Many positions offer primarily daytime hours
- Receive experience of Government policies, healthcare systems, and military traditions -great resume eye-catcher
- Care for a healthier insured population of patients
- Support the troops and the US
- Guaranteed hours, respect, and appreciation
Our employees earn top pay to work in beautiful cities and islands. Because Absolute Staffers is a long-term Healthcare Government Contractor, our employees have many contractual options to choose from - PRN, 13-week, 6-month, 12-month, and 24-month contracts are available. Our employees are paid bi-weekly and are also given sign-on and completion bonuses ranging from $250-$40,000.
We recognize your efforts and support. When you refer a coworker or friend to Absolute Staffers, you will greatly be compensated with a friendly referral bonus ranging from $500-$10,000.
401K Retirement Plan And Flexible Spending Accounts
Many of our employees are eligible to participate in a 401K saving plan. Call today to speak with a benefits specialist.
You will be covered by our health insurance. In addition, Absolute Staffers has generous options for vision, dental, and life insurance. We have various plans to choose from, so that you can find that right option for your situation.
For many opportunities, Absolute Staffers offers a housing stipend. This stipend is geographic location specific, so that you are able to have your needs met, regardless of area.
For many positions, relocation assistance is available. Absolute Staffers offers these benefits so that you can adjust to your new area as quickly and comfortably as possible. We are dedicated to our team and determined to help our member however we can.
Absolute Staffers' dedicated team of Project Managers, and Human Resource professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to help you overcome any issues you may have.
Absolute Staffers offers Direct Deposit so that our team members can avoid the hassles associated with mailed or picked-up checks. Our Direct Deposit Service is convenient, and timely. In addition, you can access your pay stubs at any time via the Internet.